PROVIDING INNOVATIVE SUPPLY CHAIN FINANCING SOLUTIONS TO THE UNDER BANKED FARMERS & INFORMAL RETAILERS IN SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA.
- Orion FinTech aims to help millions of smallholder farmers, informal retailers (shopkeepers and grocery vendors), micro-SMEs, Mid-sized SMEs, suppliers & retailers with asset financing, inventory financing and financial management training with the aim to unlock trapped cash flow tied in poor logistics, farm to market delays, manufacturers to shop merchants processes characterized by middlemen and and lack of training.
- Working Capital financing is the life blood of Commerce, just like blood is for humans.
- Orion Fintech helps clients get funds, usually from $20 - $10,000 or more( for large enterprise) of the amount they need, when they need it, helping clients accelerate innovation, build more products and hire employees.
- The funds are either in form of farm input for farmers, such as
- fertilizers, seedlings or farm-to-market logistics and in form of Stock inventory for Informal Retailers. Our Clients are therefore allowed to repay their loans later with a small interest.
Orion FinTech’s mission is to become the market leading non-bank funding alternative for asset-financing and Supply Chain financing.
Industries We Serve!
OrionFintech aims to establish Mobile distribution of farm inputs to the nearest areas accessed by smallholding farmers as well as providing with farm to market means for farmers.
We have developed partnerships with farmers in the Kenyan Highlands, popularly known for Tea growing. We facilitate and build the capacity of Tea & Coffee milling factories in Embu, Mbere, Kiritiri, Nyeri, Karatina and Kutus towards increasing the produce and enhancing the supply chain of Tea & Coffee production in Kenya's tea and coffee zone with approx. 150,000 farmers per Factory.
INFORMAL RETAIL INDUSTRY
Orion Fintech provides fully fledged Supply Chain Solutions that facilitate informal retailing business, from Financing, Logistics, Insurance, Warehousing and Storage solutions enhancing the speed with which goods moves from manufacturers to informal retailers in Kenya & Africa. We provide Micro - Mid Sized SMEs with financing solutions regardless of their purchasing history or credit score, with a key focus in Informal Retail Sector.
Our solution enables informal retailers to order and receive good through quick channels that ensure growth for their business. Orionfintech PROVIDES the retailers with PAY-LATER, & a payment early solution to manufacturers hence fostering the retailer/manufacturer relationship.
FINTECH & FINANCIAL SERVICES
Orion Fintech provide working capital financing to small and medium enterprises through solid partnership with financial institutions to support informal retailers and farmer with financing, supply chain or related services such as medical, business insurance and micro financing, to ensure our services cater to the tens of millions of unbanked and underserved Africans.
Orion FinTech is focussed on growing informal retailers and farmers through every possible financial mechanism that works best with regards to different markets that we operate in.
Orion FinTech has crafted partnership with local banks and MFIs to establish a financing model through AI & blockchain trade capital platform that allows unbanked SMEs to access trade finance. This models helps increase transparency in capital provision as well as connecting the asset-side and fund-side.