PROVIDING INNOVATIVE FINANCING SOLUTIONS TO THE FARMERS UNDER-SERVED BY FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS.
- Orion FinTech aims to help millions of smallholder farmers with asset financing & financing solutions for climate smart agricultural technologies that will help: increase agricultural productivity that will support equitable increase in food security, farm income and society development. Build resilience and adaptation of food security systems to climate change. Reducing GHG greenhouse gas emissions from agriculture
- Orion FinTech also aims to help more farmers with agricultural training besides asset-financing which comes in form of farm inputs, logistic support towards reducing farm-to-market delays and providing storage facilities powered by CLIMATE SMART ENERGY.
- CLIMATE SMART AGRICULTURE is very critical in ensuring global food security over the next decades. By 2050, the planet is expected to be inhabited by 9 billion people, therefore food production must increase by 60% to respond to these demand.
- To increase farmers food production capacity, we also provide farmers in rural areas with partial to full funding, the financing is either in form of farm input for farmers, such as fertilizers, seedlings or farm-to-market logistics. The farmer is therefore allowed to repay their loans later in small amounts of their liking until all the amount is repaid.
- Orion FinTech has learned that training smallholder farmers to adopt farming practises is key to mitigate food shortage, we train them on processes such as climate smart production, harvesting and processing methodologies which will lead to improved productivity and efficiencies of the existing food crop production and supply systems.
Orion’s mission is to become the market leading smallholder farmer's alternate financing that promote climate smart agricultural technologies.
Industries We Serve!
OrionFin aims to establish Mobile distribution of farm inputs to the nearest areas accessed by smallholding farmers as well as providing with quick transport solutions to reduce farm-to-market delays for farmers.
CLIMATE SMART ENERGY
OrionFin believes that to increase food productivity, farmers need to practise Climate Smart Agriculture powered by Climate Smart Energies, such as Solar Powered Generators for irrigation.